Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence confesses that she has not overcome the leak of her shocking photos

Jennifer Lawrence confesses that she has not overcome the leak of her shocking photos

Jennifer Lawrence confesses that she has not overcome the leak of her shocking photos

The actress told in an interview how she lived that moment when several n**de photos of her began to circulate on the internet.


There are many ways to assault and hurt a woman, none of them ever justified, and Jennifer Lawrence recently exemplified it by talking about the hacking she suffered a couple of years ago.


In an interview with Scott Feinberg for The Hollywood Reporter, Lawrence opened up fully about how she felt when the shocking pictures she had taken of her for her then-partner of hers became public domain.


“When the hacking happened it was such an incredibly violent offense that it cannot be put into words. I think I'm still processing it ”, began the protagonist of the saga of The Hunger Games.


The pressure was such that the actress felt outraged: “I felt that the entire Planet raped me in a group. There wasn't a single person in the whole world who didn't have a way to see those shocking photos. You could be at a barbecue and someone would pull her phone out and show those photos,” she explained according to E!.


She went through this situation so difficult that not even a lawsuit against the telephone company from which the snapshots came could console her. "None of that was going to bring me peace or give me back my na*-*-*ed body and Nick (Holt), the person they were addressed to," she stressed.


Another way to attack a woman is to criticize her for her physique, which, she recalled, happened to her when someone asked her to lose 7 kilos to work on a movie, and, of course, sexual harassment, like the one that producer Harvey Weinstein practiced with several actresses, although Lawrence assured that it did not happen with her.


“With Harvey Weinstein it was strange. He had heard that he was a dog, but with me he was almost fatherly. He was never inappropriate with me. I thought we had a good relationship where when he acted like a jerk, I called him a jerk. Actually, I think the word I used was 'sadistic monster', but he never behaved that way, so it was very shocking, ”she recalled, according to the portal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.