Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence's 10 Most WTF Statements

 Jennifer Lawrence's 10 Most WTF Statements

Jennifer Lawrence's 10 Most WTF Statements


Jennifer Lawrence is what we call a cash girl. She says whatever she thinks, without thinking. His interviews are gold mines. Small best of.


- On the man of her dreams: "I prefer a boyfriend who is not afraid to fart in front of me than to have a great passionate love."


- But still ? "I want a man who has the same tastes as me when it comes to reality TV. Shark Tank. Dance Moms. I also like Real Housewives. Doomsday Preppers. Hoarders I think it's okay but it gets boring. I like Intervention , the Housewives of New York - and the ones in Beverly Hills, New Jersey and Atlanta. I love them all but the ones in Miami, oh my God, they're so special. "


- On his sense of humor: "As soon as someone farts next to me, I find it hilarious."


- On the best memory she will have from filming The Hunger Games: The Burning: "Running to the ocean with Josh Hutcherson, and pissing together in the water."


- On a little nickname we could give to the couple Peeta / Katnis in Hunger Games: "Peetnis? It looks a bit like a penis."


- On her stress before appearing on the Chelsea Handler talk show: "Backstage, I must have gone to pee at least three times. I think your staff thought I had diarrhea."


- On her underarms: "I know I have bulges under the armpits, it looks like I have vaginas under my arms. It's awful! I see myself in all these cameras, it's ugly. "


- On her chest: "I went to the doctor today, had a chest x-ray and found that my breasts were asymmetrical."


- About her idol as a kid: "Justin Timberlake. Justin Timberlake in the early 90s. I remember the day I bought the 'N Sync CD: I listened to it on repeat, I looked at the pictures , my hormones were boiling so much that I almost threw up! "


- On his meeting with John Stamos, the former uncle Jesse of The house party: "I ran into him at a party, and I turned into a real pervert. I followed him everywhere, I kept going. chew on his butt. He asked me if I had mushrooms. I told him no, that I was perfectly sober. That it was just me. "

Jennifer Lawrence's 10 Most WTF Statements

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.