Type Here to Get Search Results !

JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S HARD STATEMENTS ABOUT HER CAREER: “I WAS MADE OF MYSELF”

JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S HARD STATEMENTS ABOUT HER CAREER: “I WAS MADE OF MYSELF”

JENNIFER LAWRENCE'S HARD STATEMENTS ABOUT HER CAREER: “I WAS MADE OF MYSELF”

The actress, who has a bad run of movie premieres, will launch the movie 'No Mires Arriba' in December for Netflix with Leonardo DiCaprio



Jennifer Lawrence is an actress who has never cut a hair when it comes to talking about her mental hygiene or evaluating her own professional career. Anxiety and hyperactivity are two of the demons that the protagonist of The Hunger Games must face on a daily basis. The media exposure that this franchise brought with it, and the chain of blockbusters to which it opened the door, ended up destabilizing the interpreter's inner peace, which ended, in the end, damaging her career.



Because Jennifer Lawrence has suffered in her flesh the consequences of participating in projects that did not really fulfill her. Many of them have been destroyed by critics and have not had the reception they expected from the public. We can speak, for example, of Passengers or Red Sparrow, both shot by the specialized press. Not to mention X-Men: Dark Phoenix, probably her worst movie in years and a box office failure only rivaled by Mother's poor reception! by Darren Aronofsky when we have the information.


She herself acknowledged during an interview with Vanity Fair that her professional choices for her in the last few years of hers have not been good. "She was not aiming for the quality that she should be," explains the 31-year-old actress, who on December 24 will premiere the movie Do not look up on Netflix. I think everyone had had enough of me. I had had enough of myself, "adds Lawrence.




"There was a point where I couldn't do anything right. If she was walking down a red carpet she was like, 'Why don't you run?' I think I've been trying to make people like me most of my life. Working made me feel like no one could get mad at me: 'Okay, I always say yes, let's do it, so no one gets mad.' And then I felt like I got to a point in my life where people weren't comfortable with my existence. That jolt made me think that your career should bring you some kind of peace for your soul. "

It seems that Jennifer Lawrence, from now on, is going to be more ambitious with the projects that she chooses. That is why his participation in Do not look up, the film that will bring together the best of Hollywood in front of the cameras (among its stars are Leonardo DiCaprio, Meryl Streep, Timotheé Chalamet and Cate Blanchett), can suppose that facelift to a career of ups and downs. In addition to her, Paolo Sorrentino has signed her for her movie Mob Girl of her and Adam McKay himself, director of No Mires Arriba, is already preparing a biopic of her with her as her protagonist.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.