Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer López had to ca l m Ryan Guzmán in an er ot ic scene

Jennifer López had to ca l m Ryan Guzmán in an er ot ic scene

Jennifer López had to calm Ryan Guzmán in an erotic scene


Her understanding attitude and the countless hours they spent together on the set have convinced Ryan that the title of Bronx diva that Jennifer has been awarded since the beginning of her career is far from reality.


«She is an incredible woman. I had a great time joking around with her and getting to know her as hers. I realized that this stigma, that she is a diva, is not true. She is just Jennifer, not J.Lo or anything else, now I can respect that. I have a completely new respect for her. Castmate Ryan Guzman, whom she had to give a reassuring talk to to get him to be able to remove his clothes in front of her.


"I had to end up approaching Jennifer to say: 'I'm very nervous, this is the first time that I have undressed in front of so many people and deep down I don't know you.' She took me to a corner and said, 'This is part of the entertainment industry and we are just telling a story. We have to tell it the best we can. ' (Our scene) she had to have enough passion and intensity that the audience could feel her. We wanted it to be something legendary, and that's what we did ", assured the young Ryan to the Too Fab portal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.