Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jessica Alba reveals the reason why she abandoned her career as an actress

 Jessica Alba reveals the reason why she abandoned her career as an actress

Jessica Alba reveals the reason why she abandoned her career as an actress

Health became her top priority when she became a mother for the first time.


Jessica Alba starred in such successful films as Fantastic Four, Sin City or Honey, as well as being a fashion icon and one of the most admired celebrities internationally. It was precisely when she was at the highest point of her career, in 2008, when the actress became the mother of her first daughter and she decided to put acting aside. 


Now, at 39 years old and converted into a family mother and beauty guru with her own firm, The Honest Company, Jessica Alba has revealed what was the main reason she moved away from the spotlight and the cameras: to take care of her own Health.

Jessica Alba reveals the reason why she abandoned her career as an actress



As the actress explained to Romper magazine, when she was expecting her daughter Honor, the health problems that she had suffered during her childhood reappeared in her life. "My mother had cancer at a very young age, in her 20s. I grew up with a chronic illness. I had five surgeries before I was 11 years old. I had chronic allergies and was hospitalized a lot as a child," confessed the actress, who also suffered. several pneumonias being small. That's when she realized she wanted to put her and her daughter's well-being before anything else: "I had this real moment of, I want to live and thrive, and spend so much time with this little person that I'm bringing into the world as possible and stay. So, my health matters. I want this little person to be healthy. And it is really very difficult to be happy when you are not healthy, "he was honest.


Some statements in which Jessica Alba has insisted that her only true motivation was that: "I didn't think about whether they would hire me again. Frankly, I was at the peak of my career." But the arrival of her first-born with her husband Cash Warren was a turning point in her way of life: "I couldn't go back to what I was doing before and be authentic. I just couldn't. I didn't care in the same way." the star of Sin City was sincere.

Jessica Alba reveals the reason why she abandoned her career as an actress



This is how Jessica Alba decided to dedicate herself to her family, which grew more and more until she became the mother of the three children she has today: Honor, Hayes and Haven. Also, far from sitting idly by, she set up her own cosmetics company, as well as baby and home items in 2011 under the name The Honest Company. All with a single premise: to be manufactured respecting the environment and free of toxic products, in the most natural way possible. A business thanks to which she came to appear in Forbes magazine in 2015 as one of the luckiest women in the world.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.