Type Here to Get Search Results !

John Mayer: "Heartbreak Warfare is not about Jennifer Aniston"

 John Mayer: "Heartbreak Warfare is not about Jennifer Aniston"

John Mayer: "Heartbreak Warfare is not about Jennifer Aniston"


Many rumors had arisen after the release of "Battle Studies" (2009) in which the fact that the opening theme of the album ('Heartbreak Warfare') was about the relationship that John Mayer had with Jennifer Aniston in the past was pointed out.


Today our dear friend Mayer has come to the fore to flatly deny said information: «I feel bad because everyone believes that Heartbreak Warfare is about Jennifer Aniston and it is not. That woman would never have used bad arts to break hearts since she is one of the best people I have ever met.


Is it that when people listen to Coldplay nobody thinks of Gwyneth Paltrow (Chris Martin's wife)? I have not written songs to put my ex-girlfriends in a bad light«.


Still, Mayer has confessed that "some of the songs on this new album are based on the relationship I had with Aniston." Forgive me but if it were Jennifer I think it would bother me more if 'Assassin' were about me than if it were 'Heartbreak Warfare'

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.