KANYE WEST AND JULIA FOX CONFIRM THEIR RELATIONSHIP WITH A HOT PHOTO SESSION
Ye, formally known as Kanye West, and his new girlfriend Julia Fox have confirmed their relationship. The actress wrote an essay for Interview Magazine in which she provided various details on how she met the rapper, the connection they have, and everything he has done to impress her in such a short time.
In addition to that, the couple also had a sensual photo session inside the Carbone restaurant, while the diners were around them. While some think it's a bit of a weird way of drawing attention to Kim Kardashian and Pete Davidson, others think it's something special. We have for you some of the sensual, but unusual, photos of Ye with his new conquest.
Kanye West and Julia Fox
According to Fox, she met Kanye in Miami on New Year's Eve and claims it was "an instant connection." Fox said the rapper had great energy and that his friends were dancing, laughing and smiling all night. “We decided to keep power and fly back to New York City to see Slave Play. Ye's flight landed at six and the play was at seven and he was ON TIME, ”revealed the Uncut Gems star.
Julia Fox
After the play, they had dinner at Carbone, her favorite place, "obviously," and it was there that her impromptu photo shoot took place. "Ye directed the entire photoshoot for me, while people were having dinner!"
The actress claimed that everyone who was trying to enjoy her fancy dinners loved the show. “The whole restaurant loved it and cheered us on as it happened,” she explained.
Kanye West & Julia Fox
But the flamboyant Ye wasn't done with surprises for Julia. At the hotel, another detail awaited the actress. “I mean, I'm still in shock. Ye had a whole suite full of clothes, ”she said. “It was like any girl's dream come true. I felt like Cinderella, ”except instead of a fairy godmother making sure the clothes were tailored for her, Ye was the one doing the work.
Kanye West and Julia Fox
It's only been 7 days, but the actress was very impressed by the gestures. “I don't know how she did it, or how she got it all in time. But I was very surprised. Like, who does stuff like this on a second date? Or on any date! ”.
Kanye West and Julia Fox
Although it is still too early, the 31-year-old actress described their relationship as "organic." “Everything between us has been so organic. I don't know where things are going, but if this is any indication of the future, I love the journey, ”she said.