Type Here to Get Search Results !

Khloe Kardashian forgives Jordyn Woods after Tristan Thompson scandal

 Khloe Kardashian forgives Jordyn Woods after Tristan Thompson scandal 

Khloe Kardashian forgives Jordyn Woods after Tristan Thompson scandal


She should not be punished for his actions.” Things got worse: An Internet frenzy broke out in early 2019 when TMZ reported that Khloé broke up with Thompson after he cheated on her with Jordyn Woods, a model and best friend of Kylie.


Khloe Kardashian was honest about her feelings about Jordyn Woods during the 'KUWTK' reunion. Khloe admitted that she doesn't "talk" to Jordyn, but she has forgiven her for kissing Tristan Thompson.

Khloe Kardashian has really moved on from the Tristan Thompson and Jordyn Woods cheating scandal. She has forgiven both Tristan and Jordyn for kissing at a party in 2019. She explained everything during the Keeping Up with the Kardashians reunion on June 20.


"I personally don't talk to her, but I think she's doing really well in her personal life," Khloe said. “I think it's a huge mistake [that I just forgave Tristan]. That's also what makes some narratives not as fun to broadcast and spread as wildfire. I've actually tweeted, I've actually done Insta Stories. I have no grudge against Jordyn. I think people make mistakes, people live, learn and I forgive both parties. How could I forgive Tristan and not Jordyn? That sounds stupid in my opinion."


She continued: “I forgive Jordyn, or else I would be a prisoner in my life. I have to forgive these people for myself, and it's up to them to forgive themselves and be responsible and learn and hopefully not repeat the same cycles that they're doing, but of course I forgive Jordyn."


However, Khloe admitted that Jordyn has yet to apologize to her face-to-face for her involvement in the cheating scandal. Jordyn also didn't send Khloe an apology letter in the drama's aftermath. Kylie Jenner had told Khloe on a 2019 episode of KUWTK that Jordyn wanted to send Khloe a letter.


Kylie also noted that her friendship with Jordyn has not been repaired. in the wake of the scandal. “When we were friends, we never thought we wouldn't be friends. It was like an overnight thing,” Kylie said. "When he did something to my family, he felt like he did something to me." Khloe insisted that Kylie could still be friends with Jordyn if she wanted to.


But Kim Kardashian got brutally candid about her feelings on the situation. “I'm going to keep it real. Tristan has a baby with Khloé,” Kim told the family. "Tristan will always be in our lives one way or another... If there are no babies and shit happens, like, I'm sorry."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.