Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lady Gaga: 'She had a hole in her hip the size of a coin'

 Lady Gaga: 'She had a hole in her hip the size of a coin'

Lady Gaga: 'She had a hole in her hip the size of a coin'


Lady Gaga has made the first statements after she was forced to put an end to her world tour 'The Born This Way Ball', last February, due to a hip injury that made her go through the operating room .


"My injury was actually much worse than a tear. I had broken my hip," the singer was honest, according to the newspaper 'The Sun'. "I had a dime-sized hole in my hip and the cartilage was hanging out the other side. I had a big tear."

Lady Gaga: 'She had a hole in her hip the size of a coin'


The eccentric artist was forced to stop her performances in her tracks. "The surgeon told me that if I had done another show I might have needed a total hip replacement. The rest would have been at least a year, maybe more."


The singer has maintained, at all times, contact with her followers, whom she calls 'monsters'. "Monsters, you have given me a lot of strength today. As they took me to the operation, I thought about your pain and perseverance, about each other's family situations. I said to myself 'I am alive, I am living my dream and this is just a bump in the road.' I'm thankful this is temporary, but for some it's not," she shared on social media after undergoing the operation in February.


Convinced that it was a temporary pothole, the singer has risen from her ashes and has presented her new song 'Applause' on her Twitter account, which will go on sale next August 19, since the entire album will be released on November 11th.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.