Type Here to Get Search Results !

SAD NEWS FOR ELLEN DEGENERES

 SAD NEWS FOR ELLEN DEGENERES

SAD NEWS FOR ELLEN DEGENERES

The presenter had the opportunity to say goodbye to her beloved father before she passed away this week at the age of 92.


The presenter Ellen DeGeneres has revealed this Thursday, during an especially emotional segment of her popular program, that her father, Elliot, has passed away at the age of 92.


Before we take a break, there's something else I'd like to talk about. I know I mentioned yesterday, while talking about the landslides that have happened in my Montecito community, which have left me devastated, that there was a lot going on in my life. On top of all that, I also lost my father this week," the TV star explained to her audience, as shown in a video that has already been shared on her Twitter profile.


Ellen then proceeded to pay tribute to her beloved father, applauding her courage to face each and every year that she enjoyed while staying true to her personal values ​​and never losing her smile.


That's my father, Elliot. And that's me when he was... the truth is that I don't know how old he was there, but I do remember that photo. He was 92 years old, he had enjoyed a good and long life, and he lived it as he wanted. Throughout his life he was a devotee of Christian Science, he never resorted to medicine or went to the doctor. I have never had a vaccine. We never used medicine when she was little, and the truth is that she has lived to be 92 years old," she commented with admiration, before going on to praise her father's sense of humor that, in her opinion, she and her brother have inherited. .


"He was very proud of me. He loved this program and he was a very kind man, very respectful of others. There was not an iota of criticism of others in his body."


Also through her profile on her social network, Ellen commented that the death of her father had not been a surprise for the family, since it had been expected for a long time, and that she had been able to at least say goodbye to him

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.