Type Here to Get Search Results !

Shania Twain Once Peed On Herself ON STAGE!

 Shania Twain Once Peed On Herself ON STAGE!

Shania Twain Once Peed On Herself ON STAGE!



The ‘I’m Gonna Getcha Good’ singer explained during an episode of ‘Watch What Happens Live With Andy Cohen’ last night: “I was very clever in this one moment. I stood up from my chair to get up and sing. I peed myself, and the puddle, I just knocked my glass of water over.”


She continues: “I was wearing a skirt, thank goodness…I stood up, it all came out, I was dry.” Shania also says that she was once locked out of her hotel room completely N-*-D! She says: “I was in Rome with my husband…I get out of bed. I went to bed n*-*d that night, and I had to go for a pee and I opened up the wrong door and I ended up in the hallway.” Watch below and let us know what you think: 


DO YOU THINK OF SHANIA TWAIN DIFFERENTLY NOW THAT YOU KNOW SHE’S PEED ON HERSELF? WHAT WOULD YOU DO IF YOU SAW A NAKED SHANIA TWAIN INA HOTEL HALLWAY?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.