Type Here to Get Search Results !

Taylor Swift Reveals 'Bad Blood' Isn't About Katy Perry

 Taylor Swift Reveals 'Bad Blood' Isn't About Katy Perry

Taylor Swift Reveals 'Bad Blood' Isn't About Katy Perry


The singer has spoken about one of the most controversial issues on her 1989 album.


Taylor Swift has declared in an interview for GQ that her Bad Blood theme was not what she made half the world believe in the interview with Rolling Stone magazine, where the singer dropped that she dedicated it to the ex-friend of she Katy Perry.


"I was in an interview with Rolling Stone, and the reporter asked, 'Who is that song for?' It was a very tense moment," she says. “And me sitting there, knowing that I have good relations with my ex-boyfriend and that I don't want him or his family to think that I'm against them, I said 'That song was about the loss of a friend' And that was basically all I did. I said”, clarifies the singer.


What Taylor meant was that the statement was nothing more than a form of distraction since her ex-boyfriends – always – are in the spotlight of every song Swift writes. "I've never said anything that could point the finger at a specific person," says the singer, "that's why I can sleep at night."


Taylor knew the song would be assigned to one person and it was the easiest way for her or her ex to be tagged with Bad Blood: "It wasn't a song about heartbreak, it was about losing friendship," she clarifies.


The worst thought pointed to Katy Perry for the statements that the singer made to Rolling Stone in reference to her enemy: “For years, I have never been sure if we were friends or not. She would approach me at awards ceremonies, she would say something to me and leave and I would think, Are we friends or has she just released the harshest insult of my life? She did something terrible to me that had nothing to do with men, but was about work. Basically, she tried to sabotage me on a world tour by trying to book a lot of my crew without me knowing. I hate conflicts, I am not a conflictive person, so now I avoid it, ”she declared to the magazine.


After these statements, Perry did not remain silent and posted on her Twitter account: "Be careful with Regina George (Bad Girls) in sheep's clothing", making it clear that Taylor as a dead mosquito has nothing. Will her ex-friend answer this time? to Taylor via Twitter?

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad