Type Here to Get Search Results !

the most scandalous photo of Ashley Benson

The most scandalous photo of Ashley Benson

the most scandalous photo of Ashley Benson

The model and actress had no qualms about showing very personal photos of her relationship, to celebrate her partner's 30th birthday.


In case there was still any doubt that the announcement of the breakup of Cara Delevingne and Ashly Benson had been nothing more than a practical joke from a hacker, the model and actress has been in charge of demonstrating - with photographs and words - that they are still so in love like the first day they met on the set of the movie 'Her Smell'.


Ashley's 30th birthday was the perfect excuse for Cara to share the gallery of images from her mobile phone and select the ones that best summarize the little more than a year they have spent together.


In the post that she has shared on Instagram to illustrate a romantic message, you can see them kissing in a bathtub or enjoying breakfast with unbeatable views aboard what appears to be a hot air balloon.


"Happy birthday, Ashley. There is so much I could say, but one of the things that I like and appreciate the most about us is that I don't have to because you already know it and that's the only thing that matters. It's just you and me. , and I love it ", wrote the model for his girlfriend.


She added: "You are my refuge. You let me make a fool of myself, you leave me wild; you help me to remain free and feel safe and I am very proud to see how you are becoming the woman you always dreamed of being. I love you beyond. than words can express ".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad