Type Here to Get Search Results !

The photos of the infidelity of Kristen Stewart

 The photos of the infidelity of Kristen Stewart

The photos of the infidelity of Kristen Stewart


Now yes, without a doubt the actress Kristen Stewart was unfaithful to Robert Pattinson, the images were published on different American portals, where the now vampire was seen with the director of Snow White, Rubert Sanders.


Kristen once discovered commented: "I am very sorry for all the harm and shame caused to those closest to them and to everyone affected."


"This momentary indiscretion has endangered the most important thing in my life, the person I love and respect the most, Rob. I love him, I love him. I'm so sorry." As many would say, luckily he wants it but ...

The photos of the infidelity of Kristen Stewart


For his part, the director of the film spoke out, saying: "I am totally appalled at the pain I have caused my family. My beautiful wife and my heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I pray that we get through this together. "


Wow! This news has gone around the world, if you were in Rob's place, would you forgive her? Check out the images here.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.