Type Here to Get Search Results !

Wedding at the door? JLo and Ben Affleck could hit the altar in 2022

 Wedding at the door? JLo and Ben Affleck could hit the altar in 2022

Wedding at the door? JLo and Ben Affleck could hit the altar in 2022


The singer and the actor were discovered by paparazzi and months later they decided to make their courtship public by going to a party together, thus ending the rumors about their romance.


Ben has mentioned that he is grateful for this second chance, while JLo assures that he lives the best moment of his life, so we do not doubt that the wedding can take place in 2022.


"I am very lucky in my life because I have benefited from second chances and I am aware that other people do not even have first chances. Life is difficult and we are always failing and hopefully learning from those failures," said the actor in an interview.


For her part, Jennifer Lopez released a song where she describes how well she is currently.


"I think that once you have that place, many incredible things happen to you, things that you would never think would happen again in your life and that place is where I am now," said the singer.


The rumors about their wedding began from the beginning of their relationship, because remember that it was in 2003 they got engaged and everything was ready to get married; however, both decided to take different directions.


“The only thing you really need to take advantage of the opportunities that growth brings you is the second chance. I have definitely tried to take advantage of that. I have not always been successful, but in the cases in which I have, they have turned out to be the defining aspects of my life, "Ben mentioned opening the possibility of a door wedding to continue what they had left on hiatus in 2003.


The probability that Jennifer Lopez and Ben Affleck could marry in 2022 are high, according to their followers, because now celebrities are more mature and have the time to dedicate themselves as a couple, it has even been seen how Ben accompanies JLo to his presentations and tours, something that in previous years he had not been able to do due to his schedule and work commitments.


In addition, since September JLo was seen preparing her prenuptial agreement, so we do not doubt that they can make it to the altar this next year.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad