Type Here to Get Search Results !

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an

 When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an 

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an

In 1996, the famous actress fell madly in love with a co-star, with whom she had a 10-year relationship.


In the mid-90s Angelina Jolie was a beautiful, young and talented actress who made her first weapons in the world of cinema. The daughter of the famous American actor Jon Voight at that time was married to her first husband, the English actor Jonny Lee Miller (who would become famous for his role as "Sick Boy" in the movie "Trainspotting").

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an



In 1996 Angelina Jolie, who was 20 years old at the time, starred in the movie "Fox Fire: confessions of a gang of girls" (known in Latin America as "Jóvenes misunderstood"), which told the story of five rebellious teenagers who came together to give her a beating of their biology teacher, who had sexually abused them.

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an




In that film Jolie, who played the mysterious "Legs Sadovski", met the actress and model of Asian origin Jenny Shimuzu (who played the role of Goldie Goldman, one of the five rebellious girls), with whom she would establish a sentimental relationship that it would last 10 years. Shimizu, in an interview with the English newspaper “News of the world”, confessed that “I was her first partner, and although she now has children with Brad Pitt, she likes women too much for me to be her last. It's like a drug for her. When she married Brad Pitt she said that she had given up bis**xuality, but I think she will never give up lesbianism because she is an insatiable lesbian”. Jenny Shimizu confided that the sexual chemistry between her and Angelina Jolie began to take shape on the set of the movie "Foxfire", when both played a couple of rebellious teenagers. 


And despite the fact that Angelina was married at the time to the English actor Jonny Lee Miller, the oriental actress assured that she could not resist meeting her with her partner. “We were sitting on Angelina's hotel bed, when we looked at each other and kissed, it was magical. That same day I returned to her room, we hugged and undressed. I taught Angelina how to make love to a woman. She has a body that makes you hold your breath and shudder with lust, yet it was her mouth that had me begging for more, passionately and slowly kissing every inch of my body with her full lips. It is incredible what she can do with her mouth, ”explained Shimizu who, as if the above were not enough, assured that she had been the one who made Jolie debut in sadomasochism.

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an



At that time, Angelina Jolie, after separating from her first husband, took advantage of making constant reference to her bis**xuality. When “Jane” magazine, a publication aimed at the lesbian public, chose her as the most desired actress, the actress confessed that “I think they have chosen correctly, because I am the actress most likely to fall in love with a fan. I love women, and I think they have chosen me because they know it. My character as Lara Croft is also erotically charged and I would really love for women who see this movie to want me as much as their boyfriends do."

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an


The actress, in an interview granted to the magazine "Girlfriend" in 1997, asked about what her first lesbian experience had been, confessed that "it turns out that when I was 20 years old, I fell madly in love with a person who turned out to be a woman. I fell in love with her in one glance. He talked about it so much because he wanted to share with the public that he was in a relationship with her. It seemed to me that you cared to say that she was with a woman and that it was something wonderful and normal. And I would have married Jenny if it wasn't for the fact that she was already married to my husband."

When Angelina Jolie fell in love with another woman and became an


The relationship between Angelina Jolie and her Asian lover would last almost a decade, until the actress with the most sensual lips in Hollywood met actor Brad Pitt on the set of the movie “Mr. and Mrs. Smith”. After marrying the blond actor, Jolie would confess to the press that lesbian relationships were already part of the past. "I have never hidden my bis**xuality, but since I've been with Brad, there is no place for this type of relationship in my life."


Today, after separating from Brad Pitt, Angelina Jolie is dedicated to raising the six children (three biological and three adopted) that they had in common with the blond actor: Maddox, Zahara, Shiloh, Pax, Knox and Vivienne. And although he has stressed that he has not fallen in love with another woman again, he has acknowledged that “I see people as people and love as love, so it makes sense that a woman knows that I would love her as much as a man ”.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad