Type Here to Get Search Results !

Banned photos of Bella Thorne: Actress published her own images after hacker blackmail attempt

 Banned photos of Bella Thorne: Actress published her own images after hacker blackmail attempt

Banned photos of Bella Thorne: Actress published her own images after hacker blackmail attempt
"Now you won't be able to take anything from me," the 21-year-old said.


Far from feeling intimidated by a hacker who threatened her in the last few hours, Bella Thorne decided to reveal some intimate photos of her on Twitter on her account. "Fc*k you if you think you have power over me," wrote the 21-year-old actress, sharing conversations with the subject on the social network, who said he also had videos of her. “You will no longer be able to take anything from me, I uploaded the photos because it is my decision.


 I can sleep better tonight knowing I got my power back,” she said moments later. In 2018, the model revealed that she was se**ally abused when she was little. "I never knew what was right or wrong growing up... I didn't know that the person who sneaked into my room at night was a bad person," she said at the time. Thorne is the latest celebrity to be affected by hacking on the web, because she has previously suffered from name leaks such as Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza and Kate Upton, among others. This is one of the images published by the actress:

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.