Jennifer Aniston reveals what she didn't like about the 'Friends' reunion
The popular series had an expected reunion, however not everything was hunky-dory for its protagonists.
Although everyone was happy in the popular series 'Friends', for its protagonists not everything was rosy, as revealed by Jennifer Aniston herself, who gave life to Rachel, and who resented the passage of time too much, according to a recent interview.
"Time travel is very hard. I think we were very naive when we agreed to participate in the special. We thought it would just be a lot of fun. It's that they had recreated the sets exactly as they were then," he told The Hollywood Reporter.
Aniston confessed that she did not feel ready to see her classmates, not because of lack of affection, but because she suddenly had to assimilate that many years had passed in her career and in her life.
"And it took me by surprise, really. It was like: 'Hey, past, remember me? Remember that I thought that everything was going to be wonderful and maybe I ended up having the worst time of my life?'", she pointed out.
"Everything was very impressive, and of course you have cameras following you from one place to another all the time. And I am already emotionally accessible, since I had to leave the set at certain times. I don't know how they were able to edit all the footage afterwards," he pointed out.