Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Aniston shocked with a photo without makeup on Instagram

 Jennifer Aniston shocked with a photo without makeup on Instagram

Jennifer Aniston shocked with a photo without makeup on Instagram

The actress published a photograph to announce a new chapter of her series “The Morning Show”


Jennifer Aniston is conquering the internet with each of her posts on her Instagram. With just 10 photographs and almost a month of opening her account on this social network, the actress has achieved more than 19 million followers, as she repeatedly recalls her past on the famous sitcom Friends, in which she played Rachel for 10 years. Green.


However, on this occasion, the American surprised social networks when she published a photo of her without makeup a couple of days ago. The photo, which now has more than 3 million likes, served to remind her followers of a new chapter of her series The Morning Show, broadcast on the recent Apple TV streaming platform.


In the publication we can see Jennifer in a car, while she drinks a cup of coffee with the name of her new production. The actress had her hair held in a clip or garter and her face was clean of makeup. In addition, she attached a video with compilations of various surprised reactions from the artists playing The Morning Show characters.


Although Aniston has some traces of the passage of time on her face, at 50 years old she still has a spectacular figure. This is due to several beauty secrets that she revealed in an interview with Vogue Magazine. She pointed out that she is not in favor of cosmetic surgeries and confessed to drinking a glass of apple cider vinegar on an empty stomach, practicing yoga, non-invasive treatments and other types of therapies.


“Ten years ago I received laser skin treatment. It was too aggressive. So I realized that something that works in the short term can cause long-term damage, "said the protagonist of Friends.


He also assured: "People think that I have given myself many injections, but that is not the case. I am not saying that I did not try, but I quickly felt that it was a slippery slope", and considered: "The objectification and the scrutiny to which we subject women to is absurd and disturbing.”


About the new series, Jennifer Aniston (Alex Levy) and Reese Witherspoon are the protagonists and co-producers. Together they will play two ambitious journalists who face ageism and sexism. This series focuses on the day-to-day life of a morning news and entertainment show in which Alex and Mitch (Steve Carell) form an ideal professional couple, but their show and their lives are blown up when he is accused of sexual harassment. .


The Morning Show is Aniston's first starring television role since Friends. For this reason, the 50-year-old actress bets on this project and has interviewed various international media, such as The Guardian, to publicize her new series.


In this newspaper she revealed the two reasons why she decided to open her new Instagram account: to promote The Morning Show series and to control what people know about her life.


“I thought, 'Why would I do this? People are already in my drawers all the time. And I want them out of my drawers. But now I can decide what to show them”, said the star born in Los Angeles, California, in 1969.


The Morning Show is available on Apple TV + from November 1.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad