Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jonah Hill responded to the press for a photo of him shirtless: "It's been years of public ridicule"

 Jonah Hill responded to the press for a photo of him shirtless: "It's been years of public ridicule"

Jonah Hill responded to the press for a photo of him shirtless: "It's been years of public ridicule"


The actor explained that his message was aimed at children who do not take off their shirts in the pool. "Have fun. You are wonderful and amazing and perfect,” he commented.


The insecurities that people have with their body, their structure and their weight can cause various moments of distress, embarrassment or limit them to not doing certain activities. For example, one of those things is taking off your shirt at the beach or pool, something that some people prefer to avoid so they don't show off.


Those insecurities have always lurked in the mind of Jonah Hill, a 37-year-old American actor, who has appeared in films such as Superbad or The Wolf of Wall Street. And in one of his recent publications, he said that he has already overcome them.


In a Daily Mail article, a photo was published where the actor appears surfing in a wetsuit and another image where he is drying himself without a shirt, showing his tattoos.


The note was interpreted by Hill as an attempt to mock on the part of the media, for that reason he made a publication on his Instagram referring to the insecurities that he suffered since he was a child and the attempts of the press to want to "joke" with his overweight.

Jonah Hill responded to the press for a photo of him shirtless: "It's been years of public ridicule"


“I don't think I ever took my shirt off in a pool until I was in my 30s, even in front of family and friends. It probably would have happened sooner if my childhood insecurities hadn't been exacerbated by years of public body teasing from the press and interviewers," he wrote on Instagram.


In addition, the actor added that "the idea that the media tries to play with me by stalking me while I surf and printing photos like this (...) is nonsense".


Hill wanted to go further and transformed the message into advice for those who have suffered from having insecurities about his body. “I am 37 years old and I finally love and accept myself. This is not a 'good for me' post. And it's also not an 'I feel bad about myself' post. It's for kids who don't take their shirts off in the pool. Have fun. You are wonderful, amazing and perfect“, closed the actor.


He finally sent a direct message to the Daily Mail and said "they are not going to take this smile off my face".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.