Kim Kardashian wants to know why she is so hated by people
The media star believes that she works like any other person so she should not be misjudged.
The American TV star has been criticized by numerous popular figures, including Daniel Craig, who said that she and her family were 'idiots'. Some insults for which the popular Kim Kardashian does not finish finding justification.
"I have no idea [why people hate me]. I work very hard. I'm constantly making things. I have a successful fashion line. A perfume. You can't just show your talent by singing or acting. You have to get people to like you. people, and that's a skill. It's not just playing a role that someone else has written for you," he said.
Last year, Kim married Kris Humphries and the ceremony was part of a television special. Their union lasted only 72 days, after which she assured that she would never let her wedding be recorded again.
"I've become a little more reserved. I would certainly do it differently now. After all the scrutiny I went through. No one would go through all that knowingly. For money. It's not what a sensible person would do. So what if I got married? on TV again? No," he told The Guardian Weekend.