Type Here to Get Search Results !

Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield goes to the movies with Tobey Maguire and confirms an impromptu scene

 Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield goes to the movies with Tobey Maguire and confirms an impromptu scene

Spider-Man: Andrew Garfield goes to the movies with Tobey Maguire and confirms an impromptu scene


When the rumor started that Tobey Maguire and Andrew Garfield would be joining Spider-Man: No Way Home to share the screen with Tom Holland, expectations grew like never before. Fans of the Marvel Cinematic Universe put all the chips in the Sony Pictures movie. And they were not disappointed: the film was as emotional as it was funny and full of iconic moments. One of them was revealed by the second actor of Peter Parker.


Andrew Garfield has always shown himself to be a fan of Spider-Man. Although his films did not complete a trilogy, the actor does not hold a grudge against the character. On the contrary, he adores him and even wanted to live the experience as one more follower. In this sense, he revealed to Entertainment Tonight that the same night of the premiere he went to see the film without anyone noticing him to feel the impact of the film in the first person.


"I sneaked into a movie theater and watched the movie in my baseball cap and mask," he uttered. But when he revealed the name of his companion, everything took on a new meaning: “In fact, he was also with Tobey. We snuck into the room and no one knew we were there. It was a really beautiful thing to share together.” It is that only the two of them could understand what the meeting between the three Peter Parkers meant.



It was in this way that Garfield confessed to Variety how his reunion with the companies responsible for No Way Home was: “I did not expect to have a conversation about the possibility of playing Peter Parker again. I was so excited to be a fan again, but when I got the call from Amy Pascal, Kevin Feige and Jon Watts with this idea, it was immediately undeniable."


The reasons that led you to accept the proposal of the film studios? They were very simple, but at the same time very deep. “It sounded incredibly fun, spiritual, mind-blowing and thematically interesting. Just the thought of seeing three Spider-Men in the same frame was enough. I think the first time we were all in the suits together it was really funny because we were three ordinary guys who were just actors hanging out. But also, you become a fan and you're like, 'Oh my God, we're all together and doing this pointing finger thing!'"


 Andrew Garfield's improvised scene in Spider-Man: No Way Home

The suspicions were true. This was confirmed by the protagonist of The Amazing Spider-Man himself: “There is a line that I improvised looking at Tobey and Tom telling them that I love them. It was just me, saying I loved them." Garfield added: “We talk a lot about brotherhood, about what it's like to be the oldest, the middle and the youngest. There's something about seeing someone you love walking down a path you've already been down that you know doesn't lead to where you ultimately intended to go."


In the interview, the actor concluded, “I am very, very grateful that I was able to tie up some loose ends for the Peter that I was playing. I love this character and I am grateful to have been able to work with these incredible actors, this incredible director, and Marvel in conjunction with Sony. It was joyous and a sense of closure for me. There were so many unanswered questions for my Peter that I was able to step back and get some healing for him."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.