The Jennifer Lawrence scandal that everyone is talking about
Jennifer Lawrence, known for starring in the saga 'The Hunger Games', has starred in the scandal of the week, after a video was made public in which she tries to dance on a strip bar while . The same actress, 26 years old, has been in charge of giving explanations about this event on her Facebook.
"Look, no one wants to be remembered on the internet like they tried to dance on a stripper pole. It was the birthday of one of my best friends and I let my paranoia guard down for a second to have fun. I'm not going to apologize, I had a great time that night. Postscript: It's not a bra, it's an Alexander Wang top and I'm not going to lie, I think my dances were very good, even without strength. Jen," she wrote on her Facebook.
In the images of the video that has gone viral, Jennifer Lawrence appears drunkenly dancing on the bar of a strip club. Accompanied by some friends, the actress of 'The Hunger Games' says she has "lowered her guard". Of course, she confesses that she had a great time.
It is not the first scandal in which the actress has been involved, since she was one of those affected by the theft of intimate photos from her mobile phone.