The most heartwarming moment of Miley Cyrus
With a crying face, Miley Cyrus walks around New York with her new puppy.
Miley Cyrus is still deeply mourning the death of her beloved dog Floyd - and it seems she wasn't ready for the cute puppy that her mother Tish bought her, hoping it would help stem her tears.
Miley Cyrus' mother surprised the singer with a new puppy last Friday (4). The singer, who was devastated after the death of her beloved Alaskan Klee Kai, Floyd, last Tuesday (1), perked up to wake up to a new furry friend brought in by Tish Cyrus.
The star posted a photo of the little dog on Twitter and wrote:
"My mom knew my heart was broken and this morning I woke up to kisses from Moonie."
She has even been seen walking with her new friend through the streets of New York in the last week.
However, Miley insisted that she is still grieving, adding:
"No one could ever replace my baby Floyd but this precious angel is lending me a hair to cry along with my other babies," she wrote.
The singer is known for loving animals and has several other rescue dogs.
"I can't wait to introduce Bean and Happy to Moonie. So many emotions I'm exhausted (sic)".
Miley burst into tears during a soundcheck for her Bangerz concert in Boston, the day after Floyd's death. Announcing the news, she tweeted:
"Today is the second worst day of my life. I don't want to say it because I don't want it to be real, but my precious baby Floyd died. I'm shaken. I know I don't want to say it, but I wish he had me. taken with him, this is unbearable. What am I going to do without him? I'm unhappy," he said.