This 1 quote from Keanu Reeves perfectly sums up how humble he is
The internet really loves Keanu Reeves. He's been a star in Hollywood for three decades now, but his demeanor often mirrors that of a regular guy next door, which makes him endearing to many people. In fact, his humility can be summed up perfectly by a quote he said a few years ago.
Keanu Reeves is known to fans as one of Hollywood's most handsome actors
Reeves has found plenty of love and support on the internet in recent years. Through various stories of his kindness and generosity, he earned a reputation as one of the most beautiful celebrities in the world.
For example, fellow actor Octavia Spencer once shared how Reeves helped her when she got stranded on the side of a road. According to Hollywood, she recalled, "No one would help me because my car was so dirty - I had parked my car under a tree so the birds were just having a field day all over my car and I never washed my car. . It wasn't until Keanu Reeves arrived. He was on a motorbike, wearing his motorbike helmet and sunglasses and I didn't recognize it was him when he stopped. And he was like, 'Hey, do you need help?' "
Spencer became very grateful to Reeves, and she has since tried to always attend his movies' opening day premieres.
Meanwhile, Next Shark has already compiled a list of all the heartwarming anecdotes netizens have shared about Reeves, including how nice he is to the cast and crew on movie sets and how he is. often willing to help random strangers he doesn't know.
Keanu Reeves once said something that shows how humble he is
At the heart of these stories about Reeves is his humility. Celebrities have a reputation for thinking they're above everyone else, but Reeves seems to have shown time and time again that he sees himself as a lot of ordinary people.
He once perfectly showed how humble he is during a 2019 press conference for his movie John Wick: Chapter 3 - Parabellum. According to the Jakarta Post, when asked about reports that he gave up his profits from The Matrix to help the production team, Reeves did not advertise his charity work. Instead, he took the opposite route.
"I'd rather people not know about it," he says. “It was a private transaction. It was something I could afford to do, something worth doing. »
Keanu Reeves also has an inspiring approach to money
Perhaps Reeves' charitable giving doesn't come as a shock to fans who've seen the way he approaches money.
For example, according to Medium, in a 2006 interview he revealed that he puts more emphasis on other things in life than acquiring wealth.
“Money means nothing to me,” Reeves said. “I've made a lot of money, but I want to enjoy life and not stress myself out creating my bank account. I give a lot and live simply, mostly out of a suitcase in hotels. We all know that good health is more important. »