Type Here to Get Search Results !

Alec Baldwin has returned to film sets

 Alec Baldwin has returned to film sets

Alec Baldwin has returned to film sets

More than three months after the fatal shooting on the set of "Rust", the actor is filming "97 minutes". A “strange” feeling, he says.


On October 21, 2021, Alec Baldwin accidentally killed Halyna Hutchins, director of photography on the set of the film "Rust", in New Mexico. An investigation was opened and the 63-year-old actor repeatedly spoke about his suffering. Still very affected, at the beginning of January, he confided: “Nobody wants the truth more than me.”


Alec Baldwin is moving forward, however, thanks to his wife, Hilaria, and his family. “I just know that every time I feel that God has forgotten me, I tell myself that he brought you into my life. The most beautiful gift I have ever received with my children”, he wrote again last Sunday under a publication of his wife.


“I hope for good things”

Now we learn that he has resumed filming, just over three months after the tragedy. On Monday, he addressed his fans on Instagram in a video: “It is strange to return to work. I haven't worked since October 21 of last year when this horrible thing happened on the set of this movie and we had the accidental death of our cinematographer, Halyna Hutchins," said he. He acknowledges having “even still trouble” talking about this sensitive subject but explains: “When you have a very limited budget, you fill positions with people who are… who are good, but they are probably at the start of their careers. And young. Everyone is young." The comedian concludes, full of hope: “Who knows what the future holds for us? I hope for good things."


Alec Baldwin is filming a "little project", as he describes it himself. This is “97 Minutes,” a thriller about aviation disasters.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.