Type Here to Get Search Results !

Bella Thorne publishes daring photos on Twitter in retaliation against a hacker who blackmailed her

 Bella Thorne publishes daring  photos on Twitter in retaliation against a hacker who blackmailed her

Bella Thorne publishes daring  photos on Twitter in retaliation against a hacker who blackmailed her

"I'm going to write about this in my next book," Bella Thorne said of the hacker who exposed  photos of her.



Bella Thorne reclaimed her power in a bold way


Bella Thorne publishes daring photos on Twitter in retaliation against a hacker who blackmailed her

"I'm going to write about this in my next book," Bella Thorne said of the hacker who exposed daring  photos of her.



Bella Thorne took the power back from her in a bold way.


On Saturday, the actress sent a hacker a very personal message by reposting the explicit photos that had been used to expose her on her own Twitter page.


Along with three angry face emojis, Thorne wrote: "F-u and the power you think you have over me." I'm going to write about this in my next book," in a tweet that showed several of the hacked photos.


The tweet also included a snapshot of a message she wrote to her fans following the subject of the photos where she admitted to feeling exposed and "disgusting."


“Yesterday, as you all know, all my stuff was hacked. "For the last 24 hours I have been threatened with my own nu*** and I feel disgusting, I feel watched, I feel like someone has taken something that I only wanted a special person to see," the star's message began. But despite feeling violated, Ella Thorne made it clear that she was not going to let the hacker's actions affect her.



"For too long, I've let a man take advantage of me over and over and I'm getting sick of it," she said. “I am posting it because it is MY DECISION NOW. YOU CAN'T TAKE ANYTHING ELSE FROM ME."


“I can sleep better tonight knowing I have my power back,” Thorne wrote. "You can't control my life, you never will."


The 21-year-old star has never shied away from sharing her emotions on social media. Speaking of her sentimental breakups.


It was just last year that Thorne revealed that she was physically and  abused as a child.

She is the latest celebrity to have her privacy violated as a result of hacking. Several years ago, a host of famous women, including Jennifer Lawrence, Aubrey Plaza, and Kate Upton, had their private photos hacked and shared online.



"Just because I'm a public figure, just because I'm an actress, doesn't mean I asked for this," Lawrence told Vanity Fair at the time photos of her were shared. “It doesn't mean it comes with the territory. It's my body, and it should be my choice, and the fact that it's not my choice is absolutely disgusting."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.