Type Here to Get Search Results !

Finally, Brad Pitt reveals why he was unfaithful to Jennifer Aniston

 Finally, Brad Pitt reveals why he was unfaithful to Jennifer Aniston

Finally, Brad Pitt reveals why he was unfaithful to Jennifer Aniston

After 15 years the Hollywood actor, Brad Pitt broke the silence and confessed the reason why he was unfaithful to Jennifer Aniston


After 15 years the Hollywood actor, Brad Pitt broke the silence and confessed the reason why he was unfaithful to Jennifer Aniston, also revealed that he did not regret having made the decision to start a family with actress Angelina Jolie.


Brad Pitt finally, after so long, decided to talk about a fact that was quite important 15 years ago.


Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston were undoubtedly one of America's favorite couples for quite some time. As they recalled, they both married in 2000 and divorced five years later, but the couple's fans do not lose the illusion of seeing them together again at some point.


As you may remember, in those years the famous actor was accused of having cheated on Jennifer Aniston with Angelina Jolie during the recording of the movie "Mr. and Mrs. Smith". However, Pitt after so many years uncovered the controversial infidelity in his marriage with the protagonist of the Friends series.


"It was very clear to me that I intended to try and find a movie about an interesting life, but I wasn't living an interesting life. I think my marriage had something to do with it. Trying to fake marriage was something that it wasn't." , commented the actor in an interview."


In search of something more interesting in his daily life, Brad Pitt came to infidelity in his marriage, something that perhaps at that time he had not thought about in the best way.



"I spent the 90s trying to hide, trying to dodge the cacophony of fame. I started to get tired of myself sitting on a couch, hiding. I started to feel pathetic," added the actor.



But one of the most revealing confessions was when Brad assured that he did not regret the decision he had made by creating a family with Angelina Jolie and it was just at this moment when the histrion implied that he had cheated on Aniston .


"I am satisfied with making real decisions and finding the woman I love, Angie, and raising a family that I love so much. A family is a risky adventure, because the greater the love, the greater the loss. That is the business, of agree, but I'll take it all," he said.



Despite his statement, he also took the opportunity to apologize to Jennifer Aniston, perhaps something that many expected him to do.


"I am sad that this has been interpreted in this way. Jen is an incredibly caring and loving woman who remains my friend. It is an important relationship that I value very much. The point I was trying to make is that it's not that Jen was boring, but I was becoming boring to myself, and for that I am responsible".



On the other hand, the ex-partner recently coincided in a show in which laughter and nerve accompanied both.


It was a virtual reunion that has made the stars Brad Pitt and Jennifer Aniston coincide, a coincidental talk between the two was accompanied by emotion and much speculation.


The video call began with the faces of some actors, including Jennifer Aniston, who warmly greeted those present. Later, in a surprise stunt, Brad Pitt, Julia Roberts and Sean Penn appeared.


In addition, from the moment Aniston and Pitt crossed paths at the SAG Awards, they have been wrapped in a host of rumors, as many hope that in the future they will become a couple again.



Several rumors have indicated that both Hollywood actors would spend the quarantine together, and alleged close friends revealed that they could have resumed their relationship, it has even transpired that they have acquired an island together to undertake new projects.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.