Type Here to Get Search Results !

Gal Gadot narrates one of the episodes she experienced during confinement: "I completely cut the top of my finger"

 Gal Gadot narrates one of the episodes she experienced during confinement: "I completely cut the top of my finger"

Gal Gadot narrates one of the episodes she experienced during confinement: "I completely cut the top of my finger"


The actress and model Gal Gadot, known for giving life to the mythical character of Wonder Woman, participated telematically in the Jimmy Kimmel Live program last Friday to talk about how part of the confinement derived from the Covid-19 pandemic had passed. .


In addition to sharing the routine that she carried out during the confinement, the interpreter narrated an episode that she experienced while she was cooking. "I cooked a lot, too much. I probably drank too much, I did that and then I decided I was going to make a coleslaw," the young woman began.



"While she was cutting it off, I cut off the top of my finger completely," Gadot explained. Her husband, businessman Yaron Varsano, raised the tip of his finger and was so upset that he directly threw it in the trash.


To finish surprising the audience and the presenter, the actress pointed out that she did not even go to the hospital: "There was nothing to sew. It was a disaster. We were a disaster." In addition, Gadot confessed that, after the accident, she stopped drinking alcohol.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.