Type Here to Get Search Results !

Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber's wife, was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain

Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber's wife, was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain

Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber's wife, was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain

The model felt bad while she had breakfast and she was rushed to a hospital, where she stayed for a few hours.


Through a statement posted on her social media, Hailey Baldwin told her followers that earlier this week she had to be hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain. Justin Bieber's wife reassured everyone by assuring that she is already in her house, and that despite her scare, she is out of danger.


"Thursday morning I was sitting at breakfast with my husband when I started to have symptoms similar to those of a stroke, which is why I was taken to the hospital," her account begins. "They discovered that he had suffered a very small blood clot in the brain, which caused a small lack of oxygen, but my body got over it on its own and I fully recovered within a few hours," she continues.


“Even though it was definitely one of the scariest times I've ever been through, I'm home now and feeling fine. I'm so thankful to all the amazing doctors and nurses who took care of me! Thank you to all of you who have reached out to wish me well and express your concern. And thank you for all the support and love, "concludes the message spread through her Instagram stories.

Hailey Baldwin, Justin Bieber's wife, was hospitalized for a blood clot in the brain


The model came from spending a few days in Paris, where she traveled as part of fashion week. Her absence on her social networks was almost nil, since after going through the hospital she returned to post photos and videos normally where she looks good.



Baldwin's health scare comes a few days after Bieber had to suspend part of his tour for testing positive for Covid-19. "Due to the positive results of COVID in the Justice Tour family, we will sadly have to postpone Sunday's show in Las Vegas," read a statement posted on Twitter. "Justin is, of course, hugely disappointed, but the health and safety of his team and his fans is always his number one priority," she concluded.


The couple married in the fall of 2018, and a year later, they held a larger ceremony in the US state of South Carolina, attended by their friends and their respective families. "We're just creating moments like that for us as a couple, as a family, we're building memories," said the Canadian when talking about his life with his wife. “And everything that lies ahead is beautiful. Before, I had nothing ahead of me. My domestic life was unstable. I didn't have a partner. He had no one to love. I had no one to open up to,” he recalled.


The pop icon, who never had a problem speaking publicly about his mental health, said that his inner demons initially affected his marriage to the model, whom he considers the love of his life. “The first year was very difficult because there were many returns to trauma. There was just a lack of trust,” he recalled, adding, “There were all those things that you don't want to share with the person you're with, out of fear. You don't want to scare her by saying, 'I'm scared.


A few days ago, to celebrate the singer's 28th birthday, Baldwin dedicated some sweet words to him. "Happy Birthday my baby. There are many wonderful and beautiful things in this life, but the most beautiful thing is that I have the opportunity to live it with you. I love you ”, he wrote next to a photo gallery where they are seen more in love than ever.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.