Type Here to Get Search Results !

"I'm embarrassed," posted Will Smith after punching Chris Rock at the Oscars

 "I'm embarrassed," posted Will Smith after punching Chris Rock at the Oscars

"I'm embarrassed," posted Will Smith after punching Chris Rock at the Oscars


Will Smith, winner of the Oscar for best actor, publicly apologized to comedian Chris Rock for hitting him on stage at the awards show last Sunday after he made jokes about his wife, actress Jada Pinkett. Smith.


“Violence in all its forms is poisonous and destructive. My behavior at the Academy Awards was unacceptable and inexcusable. Jokes at my expense are part of the job, but a joke about Jada's medical condition was too much for me and I reacted emotionally," he wrote on his Instagram account.


And he added: “I would like to publicly apologize to you, Chris. I crossed the line and I was wrong. I am ashamed and my actions were not indicative of the man I want to be. There is no place for violence in a world of love and kindness."


In addition, the actor apologized to "the Academy, the producers of the show, all the attendees and everyone who saw it around the world."


In this sense, the Hollywood Academy issued a statement in which it warned that "it does not condone violence in any way", which fueled rumors about the possibility of removing the statuette from Smith.


It should be remembered that last Sunday, during the Oscar Awards ceremony, the famous performer burst onto the stage in the middle of a Chris Rock monologue, when he made a joke about the alopecia suffered by his wife, who lost all her hair. hair due to an autoimmune disorder, and slapped him in front of the entire audience.


The comedian said that Jada looked like G.I. Jane (Demi Moore's role in 1997), to which the actor replied: "Get my wife's name out of your fucking mouth."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.