Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kelly Bensimon has a dangerous wardrobe malfunction

 Kelly Bensimon has a dangerous wardrobe malfunction

Kelly Bensimon has a dangerous wardrobe malfunction


Kelly Bensimon has one scandalous-looking dog-walking outfit.


The former “Real Housewives of New York City” star, 48, stepped out in Soho in a floral print, blue backless romper and gold heels to walk her pooch, Fluffy, on Wednesday. When she squatted down to pick up the dog, Bensimon flashed some serious underboob to photographers.


When she’s not accidentally showing skin, Bensimon is busy promoting her latest novel, “A Dangerous Age,” which hit shelves last month.


“The book is definitely based on my life,” she told Bravo last month. “One of the characters is on reality TV … That whole experience of being on ‘Housewives,’ she’s that character. She wants to be a reality TV star, so she goes through this whole process. I feel that I’ve learned so much, and I’ve grown so much, and I have to thank ‘Housewives’ for that.”


She added, “All the altercations that everybody saw on ‘Housewives’ have made me a better person. I’ve learned to navigate different situations differently. I’ve grown up a lot … I’m a lot more calm now than when I was on ‘Housewives.'”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.