The Scarlet Witch of "Avengers" complained about the neckline of her suit
Actress Elizabeth Olsen assured that being the only one of the entire group of heroes who wears a plunging neckline "is not representative of women".
Elizabeth Olsen, who plays the "Scarlet Witch" in Avengers: Infinity War, expressed her dissatisfaction with the plunging neckline she wears in her superhero costume, something she described as "not representative of the true character of a woman and her role in saving the world".
“I like corsets, but I wish they were taller. They all have layers or elements that cover them. I would like my suit to cover me a little more, ”she assured Elle magazine. Let's remember what the original character was like in the comic that gave rise to the saga.
This beautiful actress did not agree that her dress was low-cut. She thought it was very revealing, until she saw Scarlet Witch's original costume in the Marvel comics. In the end, her suit turned out like this and we all appreciate it infinitely.