Type Here to Get Search Results !

Will Smith and the disturbing confession in his documentary: "It was the only time in my life that I considered suicide"

 Will Smith and the disturbing confession in his documentary: "It was the only time in my life that I considered suicide"

Will Smith and the disturbing confession in his documentary: "It was the only time in my life that I considered suicide"

The actor will premiere on YouTube 'Will Smith: The Best Shape of My Life', his 20-week 'journey' in which he tries to regain the shape lost during the pandemic


The preview of 'Will Smith: The Best Shape of My Life', the documentary series that will soon be released on YouTube in which the actor of 'The Prince of Bel-Air' reveals his 20-week journey to lose more than 11 kilos of weight that he gained during the pandemic, not only shows his efforts to recover his physique, but also leaves shocking confessions about his life.


"I'm going to be honest with all of you: I'm in the worst shape of my life," Will Smith wrote last May on his social media along with a photo showing that his figure was far from ideal. . It would also be the beginning of the purpose that he would turn into a documentary series.


"This is the body that got me through an entire pandemic and countless days grazing in the pantry. No more midnight muffins. I'm going to get in the best shape of my life!" Announce your next job.


However, behind this struggle to look healthy again, mental health problems also emerge. "When I started this documentary, I thought I was getting in the best shape of my life, physically. But mentally, I was somewhere else. And I ended up discovering a lot of hidden things about myself," acknowledges Will Smith.

Will Smith and the disturbing confession in his documentary: "It was the only time in my life that I considered suicide"


"What you've come to understand as Will Smith, the alien-killing rapper, the movie star, is largely a construct. A carefully crafted, honed character designed to protect me, to hide me from the world. To hide the coward." he comments later in other evidence that not everything has been a bed of roses in his life.


In fact, the versatile artist makes a disturbing confession in the presence of several members of his family during the video. "That was the only time in my life that I considered suicide," he snaps at them. Of course, he has to watch the documentary series to find out what would take him to hit rock bottom.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad