Type Here to Get Search Results !

'I shook your hand last': Cameron Diaz remembers embarrassing movie scene with a n@ked Jamie Foxx on Ellen DeGeneres

 'I shook your hand last': Cameron Diaz remembers embarrassing movie scene with a n@ked Jamie Foxx on Ellen DeGeneres

'I shook your hand last': Cameron Diaz remembers embarrassing movie scene with a n@ked Jamie Foxx on Ellen DeGeneres


They are both starring together in the remake of the family classic Annie.


But Cameron Diaz, 42, and Jamie Foxx, 46, had quite a different experience when they first worked together, back in 1999 on the Oliver Stone movie Any Given Sunday.


Talking about the movie (which told the story of a fictional American football team) Cameron and Jamie spoke on The Ellen DeGeneres Show on Monday, about a rather awkward n@ked locker room scene, featuring a bevvy of n@ked men. 


'You were a trooper too because you had to walk in the locker room with like... n@ked men,' Jamie revealed.


A blushing Cameron replied, 'N@ked men. Yes. Oliver [Stone, the director] was like you know you have to do this. Except for you weren’t n@ked.'


Jamie quickly added: 'I was n@ked when the camera was off. Because I didn't want everyone to go crazy.'


Talking about the difficulty of the scene, Cameron - wearing a Vita Fede gold mini titan bracelet -revealed: 'Oliver was like you know you have to shake all of their hands because they’re your players.'


'I was like this is so crazy. They are all walking around holding themselves n@ked. By the time I go to the end of the line though I had some hand sanitizer.'


Jamie joked, that it was 'a lot of shaking hands' for Cameron, who couldn't resist quipping: 'The funny thing is before the scene was over I shook your hands last.'


The pair are both singing in the version of Annie, and while Jamie is an accomplished vocalist on film (having sung in both Dreamgirls and Ray), Cameron needed a bit more practice.


'Well I sang in My Best Friend’s Wedding. That was more true to my voice, but that’s my karaoke voice, you see,' she revealed.


'I had to actually have a voice for this song, for this film. I did a lot of training as much as I could.'

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.