Type Here to Get Search Results !

Jennifer Lawrence reveals embarrassing first day filming Netflix movie

  Jennifer Lawrence reveals embarrassing first day filming Netflix movie

Jennifer Lawrence reveals embarrassing first day filming Netflix movie


Jennifer Lawrence is one of the biggest stars in the world, but some things still embarrass her.


The Hunger Games actress shared her humiliation after having to sing along to Wu-Tang Clan's 'Ain't Nuthing ta F' Wit' in the opening scenes of upcoming Netflix film Don't Look Up.


"It took a while [to learn it], it took a couple of weeks," she said at the global press conference. "And then, because something happened with COVID, that ended up being my very first scene working on the movie.


"It was terrifying because I'm in this huge hangar and it's so quiet. I don't know anybody and I had to rap Wu-Tang Clan. It was just horrendous, and then what's in the movie is, like, five seconds.


"I really wish I had known that. If I could have foreseen what you would have used... It was the worst day of my life. It was very embarrassing [but] I knew my assignment. I did know every word, I still do."

The actress, who is currently expecting her first child, recently took a break from doing films after a number of back to back high profile roles.

"I was not pumping out the quality that I should have," she said. "I just think everybody had gotten sick of me. I'd gotten sick of me.


"It had just gotten to a point where I couldn't do anything right. If I walked a red carpet, it was, 'Why didn't she run?'… I think that I was people-pleasing for the majority of my life."


Don't Look Up focuses on a wannabe astronomer (Lawrence) studying under mentor Dr Randall Mindy (Leonardo DiCaprio) as they discover that a deadly comet is hurtling towards Earth.


The star-studded line-up also features Meryl Streep, Ariana Grande, Matthew Perry, Ron Perlman, Scott Mescudi, Mark Rylance, Tyler Perry, Jonah Hill, Timothée Chalamet and Cate Blanchett.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.