Type Here to Get Search Results !

Kate Winslet discusses Awkward Scenes

 Kate Winslet discusses Awkward love Scenes

Kate Winslet discusses Awkward  Scenes


Almost every Hollywood star has been in a position where they have to face performing rather awkward scenes. For Acadamy Award and Golden Globe Award-winning actress Kate Winslet, love scenes have been the most awkward.


The actress Kate Winslet says that she wishes if producers had hired inti-ma-cy coordinators in the past. In her opinion, this would have eased out the acting during such scenes.


During a live session of the podcast “How I Found My Voice” the actor tells Samira Ahmed regarding the same matter:


“I definitely wish I had them in the past, I definitely do, I just could have done with that friend really. Just having a friend to say, ‘Can you ask him just to not put his hands there?’ So it’s not you having to say, which can be pretty awkward.”


Kate as an int-ima-cy coordinator

Keeping her own experience in mind the Titanic heroin decided to be an in-tim-acy coordinator for her younger co-stars. In her upcoming mini-series on HBO called Mare of Easttown, she decided to do so for actor Angourie Rice.


Kate Winslet adds that she had to position herself close to the scene, which meant sitting in the boot of a car.


“Because there were no clothes that come off in the scene they didn’t consider bringing in an love scene coordinator,” Kate explained. “And I just got the sense that she was nervous. So I told her, ‘I’m going to be around for this, I’m going to stay, I won’t leave the set.’ She said: ‘Thank God Kate, thank you so much.’


The actress then adds that “Sometimes even directors don’t feel comfortable communicating with actors about inti-ma-te scenes, even if it’s just kissing.”


On her experience regarding Ammonite

Explaining a romantic scene she played in her recent drama Ammonite she exclaims:



“Women know what women want, let’s not beat about the bush. Saoirse and I knew we could unite in our feelings about these characters and where they’re at, and to tell that story physically. It was a very joyful experience,”


The actress is currently working on her newest serial Mare of Easttown.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.