Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lili Reinhart Reveals She “Really, Really Didn’t Want to Do” Her ‘Riverdale’ Br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r Scene

 Lili Reinhart Reveals She “Really, Really Didn’t Want to Do” Her ‘Riverdale’ Br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r Scene

Lili Reinhart Reveals She “Really, Really Didn’t Want to Do” Her ‘Riverdale’ Br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r Scene


Riverdale star Lili Reinhart is ready to open up about her anxieties and mental hangups. In a new interview with the Los Angeles Times, Reinhart revealed that she often feels insecure when wearing minimal clothing on the teen drama, as she did during a br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r scene in Season 4. “I don’t have the CW girl body,” she said. “Tiny waist, nice-shaped legs, skinny, small, tiny.”


Reinhart has long been open about her struggle with body positivity, and she continued that trend during a wide-ranging interview with the Los Angeles Times’ Amy Kaufman. “I had to do a br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r scene in this last season and I felt really insecure about it,” said the 23-year-old actress. “I really, really didn’t want to do it. I didn’t tell anyone this. I wasn’t pressured into doing it. I did it because it was my job.”


The Riverdale star added that she “felt bad about [her]self” while doing the br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r scene, but felt that doing it would send the right message to her fans. “This is where it gets complicated. I can’t preach body positivity if I don’t practice it,” said Reinhart. “So even if I’m not feeling amazing about my body, I felt it was important for me to do the scene anyway in my br@ and U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r so people could see my body as it was. I did it for the people who feel like they need to look a certain way.”


Reinhart has discussed this scene before, always with the same level of candor. In February, the actress tweeted that she feels “intimid@ted by the physique of [her] surrounding cast mates sometimes,” particularly during “br@ U-n-d-e-r-w-e-a-r scenes.” While Hollywood has created the expectation that women on TV should be thin, Reinhart has come to terms with the fact that she is “not the kind of person you would see walking on a runway during fashion week.”


“I have bigger boobs, I have cellulite on my thighs/butt, and my stomach sticks out rather than curves in,” she tweeted. “I want other young women to see my body on tv and feel comfort in the fact that I’m not a size 0.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.