Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sin City Actress Jessica Alba Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction

 Sin City Actress Jessica Alba Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction

Sin City Actress Jessica Alba Suffers Wardrobe Malfunction


The gorgeous sultry babe Jessica Alba suffered a Marilyn Monroe moment when she was heading into a Whole Foods location in New York City. The Sin City: A Dame to Kill For actress was walking when her skirt flew from the air down below. However, Jessica Alba like a bold woman saved herself from the disastrous wardrobe malfunction while the cameras were clicking her toned legs. She used her hands to prevent flashing her undies.


The Honest Company co-founder handled the wardrobe malfunction like a pro and even smiled in front of the cameras after the incident occurred. Jessica Alba was last seen in Sin City: A Dame To Kill For.


The 33-year-old actress and mother of 2 children said in an interview, "After I turned 30, I felt like I had turned a corner. I definitely started to feel more connected to myself and my body and all of that as a person after I became a mom... I really feel the best now that I ever have, and I feel like it gets better and better every year."


Jessica Alba will be next seen in How to Make Love Like an Englishman, Dear Eleanor and Barely Lethal.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.