Type Here to Get Search Results !

The story of Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson that ended with an abuse accusation

 The story of Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson that ended with an abuse accusation

The story of Evan Rachel Wood and Marilyn Manson that ended with an abuse accusation

El lunes, the actress recognized after years that she had maintained an abusive relationship with the singer, which motivated other women to know her testimony.


Evan Rachel Wood says she was abused by Marilyn Manson

In an outburst on social media, the actress revealed that abuse happened for years


Actress and activist Evan Rachel Wood, 33, used social media to report the abuse she suffered during her relationship with singer Marilyn Manson. The two dated between 2006 and 2010.


In 2020, Evan had revealed that she had already been abused, however, he did not name any. This Monday (1), she said that the singer was the abuser.


“My abuser's name is Brian Warner, also known worldwide as Marilyn Manson. He started harassing me when I was still a teenager and he abused me terribly for years.”


"I was brainwashed and manipulated into submission. I'm tired of living in fear of retaliation, defamation or blackmail. I'm here to expose this dangerous man and denounce the industries that allow him to play before he ruins more lives. I stand beside the many victims who will no longer be silent,” Evan wrote in an Instagram post.



In 2019, the actress shared a video in which she appears crying and says she is trying to get over the abuse. “I'm trying to put all this behind me, but I don't know if I'll ever be able to do that. I'm not well because I don't remember what it's like not to be afraid," she said, without mentioning the singer's name.


Until the publication of this report, Marilyn Manson had not commented on the matter. According to Vanity Fair magazine, the singer's representatives did not return contact to comment on the complaint.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.