Type Here to Get Search Results !

Amber Heard gives evidence at Johnny Depp's trial and says: "I was afraid he would kill me"

 Amber Heard gives evidence at Johnny Depp's trial and says: "I was afraid he would kill me"

Amber Heard gives evidence at Johnny Depp's trial and says: "I was afraid he would kill me"

The actress went to the witness stand to accuse her ex-husband of subjecting her to verbal and physical abuse.


Amber Heard told the British Supreme Court that her ex-husband Johnny Depp made her fear for her life during their relationship until four years ago. The actress made this statement as she took the witness stand during the actor's explosive defamation battle against The Sun newspaper.



As recalled, Johnny Depp is suing the British tabloid after it branded him a "wife beater" for his alleged mistreatment of Amber Heard during their relationship between 2011 and 2016. Depp has strongly denied this accusation to this day.


In this context, Heard went to the witness stand this Monday to provide evidence on the 14 accusations of domestic violence that she has directed against Depp, and those that served as a source to the editorial of The Sun, led by Rupert Murdoch.



In a written witness statement provided to the court, Heard accused Depp of subjecting her to verbal and physical abuse, including yelling, insulting, threatening, punching, slapping, kicking, headbutting and choking, as well as "extremely controlling and intimidating”.


According to the Press Association, she said that “some incidents were so serious that I feared he would kill me, either on purpose or simply by losing control and going too far. He explicitly threatened to kill me many times."


In that sense, Amber Heard described an incident in Japan during 2015, in which she alleged that Johnny Depp attacked her in a hotel room. "There was an argument in a hotel room in Tokyo that resulted in Johnny kneeling on my back and hitting me on the back of the head," she said.


In her statement, Heard claimed that Depp would attribute her behavior to a split personality. "She would blame all of his actions on a third party created by himself instead of himself, which she often called 'the monster,'" she said. "He was talking about it as if it was another person or personality and not him doing all these things," she added.


She also said, “When Johnny puts his attention on you, with all the intensity and darkness of him, it's unlike anything I've ever experienced. When I say that he was dark it is because he had a violent and dark way of speaking: the way he spoke that our relationship was 'dead or alive' and he told me that death was the only way out of the relationship " .


The Aquaman actress, who married Johnny Depp in 2015 before divorcing a year later, accused the actor of living in a state of "armed victimization" and operating with "zero accountability to anyone." Heard added that she thought she could "fix" Depp.


“I thought he could get better and he would, and I wanted him so bad to the end. After violent episodes, his team would try to convince me to stay with him or come back, often telling me that he was sorry and would clean up. I think I stayed not only because I was hoping he would clean up and turn things around, but also because of the responsibility I felt, being told that I was the one who would motivate him and help him clean up," she said.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad