Type Here to Get Search Results !

'Avengers: Infinity War': Elizabeth Olsen complains about the neckline of her suit

Not even a week has passed since the premiere of 'Avengers: Infinity War' and we are already looking forward to seeing the sequel. Meanwhile, the actors begin to talk about her experience on set, anecdotes and, why not, complaints. Elizabeth Olsen, who plays the Scarlet Witch in the film, has confessed to Elle magazine that she would like to "cover me a little more".

'Avengers: Infinity War': Elizabeth Olsen complains about the neckline of her suit


Scarlet Witch, the only one with a neckline

The actress continued to complain in a more relaxed tone, recounting her experience on set. "It's funny because sometimes I look around and I'm like, wow, I'm the only one with a cleavage, and that was a running joke, because my suit is the only one that hasn't evolved too much," says Olsen.

The actress at least knows how to look at the good side of her costume in the movies and that is that it is much better than the original from the comics. "But then you look at how the comics started, with that leotard and that headband, it's just... it's horrible, so horrible. At least they realized that it's not cool anymore. But then they made Wonder Woman, and she really It's cool. I think about the costumes that we have to wear, they're more iconic images than anything else, because this is what these movies are... I think that's the point with these costumes and it doesn't represent the average woman."

In closing, Olsen assures that Marvel "recognizes that they have a great platform and they are using it to be as inclusive as they can with their stories and representing the world. That's why 'Black Panther' has been a cultural phenomenon, and they know it. Their The goal is not to do the same stories over and over and over again. I think that's why the movies continue to be successful from a story and tone standpoint."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad