Type Here to Get Search Results !

Brad Pitt on the end of his marriage to Angelina Jolie: "I had to accept my guilt"

 Brad Pitt on the end of his marriage to Angelina Jolie: "I had to accept my guilt"

Brad Pitt on the end of his marriage to Angelina Jolie: "I had to accept my guilt"

Three years after his separation from Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt spoke about the divorce and the hard times he experienced when he left his family when he ended his relationship with the protagonist of "Maleficent".


Brad Pitt, who stars in "Ad Astra" and "Once upon a time in Hollywood", once again spoke about his media divorce with Angelina Jolie, after 12 years of relationship and 2 years of marriage. Pitt confessed in an interview for NPR radio that he recognized the blame for the breakup. "I had to accept my guilt in that," he said.


A few days ago, in the midst of promoting his latest film, the actor revealed the complications he went through to resume his career after separating from his family.


Despite the hard time he lived, Brad Pitt starred in the film "Ad Astra". "I had family issues at the time," he revealed to "The New York Times."


Asked if "Ad Astra" was a kind of catharsis for him, the actor replied: "We all carry pain, grief and loss. We spend most of our time hiding it, but it's there, it's in you. So you open those boxes.


The director of the film, James Gray, said that he knew the challenge that Brad Pitt was going to take on in the film. “He definitely used the stimuli of his life (...). he investigated the essence of the character through himself," he commented.


ALCOHOLISM

Since the separation between Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie was made public, various speculations arose about the reason that led both Hollywood stars to end their romance after 14 years.


However, both admitted that it was the actor's addiction to alcohol, who in 2016 had an argument with his son because of the drink on the family's private plane.


Three years later, Brad Pitt noted that he "had taken things as far as I could go, so I removed my drinking privileges." Likewise, he spoke of his time in Alcoholics Anonymous, where he attended for a year and a half.


"I had all these men sitting open and honest in a way that I had never heard before. It was a safe space where there was little judgment and therefore little judgment of yourself," he said.


Ultimately, he revealed that this process was "liberating" for his life and career. "It was really liberating just to expose the ugly sides of yourself. There's great value in that," he concluded.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad