Type Here to Get Search Results !

Ivanka Trump considers inappropriate a question about her father and women

 Ivanka Trump considers inappropriate a question about her father and women

Ivanka Trump considers inappropriate a question about her father and women


Ivanka Trump, daughter and adviser to the American president, was offended by a question from a journalist asking her if she believed the accusers of Donald Trump.


Can an adviser to the President of the United States be offended by a question about the latter because she is also his daughter? Ivanka Trump believes so. The eldest daughter of Donald Trump considered "inappropriate" the question of an NBC journalist who asked her what she thought of the accusations launched by several women against the tenant of the White House. "Do you believe your father's accusers?" Asks the NBC journalist in an interview broadcast on Monday.


"I believe my father". "I think it's really inappropriate to ask a girl if she believes her father's accusers when he's made it clear that those accusations were false," she replies. "I don't think that's a question you would ask a lot of other girls," she adds. "I believe my father, I know my father. 


I am his daughter, I think I have the right to believe my father," she concludes. A dozen women have accused Donald Trump of inappropriate sexual behavior before his election as president. The latter has repeatedly denounced "invented stories".

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad