Type Here to Get Search Results !

Lady Gaga faces multiple diseases

 Lady Gaga faces multiple diseases

Lady Gaga faces multiple diseases

Die-hard fans of Lady Gaga no doubt remember the disappointment over the cancellation of the singer's world tour in 2013. Gaga cited chronic pain as the reason for the postponed dates, later revealing that the cause of the pain was due to a condition. called synovitis, which he also noted may have been due to a performance injury.


Synovitis is caused by inflammation of the synovial membrane, which is tissue within the joint cavity. Symptoms include swelling and increasing joint pain, which if left untreated can lead to joint deterioration. In most cases, the inflammation is caused by arthritis or joint damage. For Gaga, the pain that accompanies synovitis made it almost impossible for her to perform at the level of intensity that her fans expected of her.


"I had a tear inside my joint and a huge tear," she told Arthritis magazine (via the BBC). “The surgeon told me that if I had done another program, I might have needed a complete hip replacement. I would have been gone at least a year, maybe more."


In 2017, Gaga again canceled dates in Europe due to chronic pain, which she revealed was due to fibromyalgia, a disorder that affects muscle and joint tissue and causes persistent pain, fatigue and sleep problems.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad