Type Here to Get Search Results !

Megan Fox Reveals Women's Secret Power

 Megan Fox Reveals Women's Secret Power

Megan Fox Reveals Women's Secret Power

Megan Fox believes women are more dominant in relationships because they "have vaginas".


The 'Jennifer's Body' actress claims men are driven by s-x, which their girlfriends or wives can use to their advantage.


I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it's a superiority complex - my needing to keep them down.


She said: "Women hold the power because we have the vaginas. If you're in a heteros-xual relationship and you're a female, you win."


The 23-year-old star also insists her s-xy reputation is unfounded, and says she can count on one hand the amount of men she has undressed in front of.


She added: "I never call them guys. I always called them boys. Maybe it's a superiority complex - my needing to keep them down."


Megan - who has an on/off romance with actor Brian Austin Green - loves being in a relationship, and finds it easy to not flirt with other guys when she is committed to a man.


She explained to America's Cosmopolitan magazine: "I can flip on a switch in my brain, and even if the next Brad Pitt is standing next to me, I won't look at him. But I can also turn that switch off, and then I collect attractive boys.


"It's fun when someone intends to put you in his back pocket, but instead, he walks away wounded. I make it a mind game so they don't know if I'm hitting on them or mocking them."


Although she insists she is a one-man woman, Megan has no problem discussing which Hollywood stars she finds attractive.


She revealed: "I'd like a s-xy sandwich with Andy Samberg and Jonah Hill."

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.