Type Here to Get Search Results !

Nathalie Emmanuel confessed what her most difficult scene was

 Nathalie Emmanuel confessed what her most difficult scene was

Nathalie Emmanuel confessed what her most difficult scene was

The actress had to call her mother by phone to help her keep her calm.


A movie is not made overnight. A production team, casting, actors, locations and endless other things are needed, as well as a lot of time due to the long process that a film requires.


When playing a character, the actors have to prepare to face any situation in the scenes. Many times they must learn to master their fears in order to complete the shoot.


Nathalie Emmanuel is one of the actresses who has had to face her fears to record a scene, and she has even described it as the most difficult thing she has had to do during her career.


You will think that she was in the successful series Game of Thrones, released in 2001, where the actress plays Missandei, but it is not. The scene must have been made in a movie, where she was asked to be in a pool, dive and be able to last a long time under water. However, the actress was afraid to do this, since when she was young she had a bad time.


"When I was a little girl someone jumped on me in a pool and I told myself I would never go through something like that again. I did a movie where I had to be at the bottom of a pool. I had to learn how to use a regulator [mechanism that allows you to breathe air from a diving bottle] and to take in air without going to the surface”, explained the actress in an interview for Bello Magazine, who added that her mother had to calm her down by phone because of how upset she was in that moment.


“I wasn't aware of how terrified she was, until it got to the point where she couldn't stop crying. My mother helped me calm down on the phone, and the producers were wonderful, so little by little it got better, "said the actress.


Even so, the diving practices paid off and the interpreter of Missandei was able to overcome her fear. “Four weeks later I could be underwater for five to seven minutes at a time,” said the actress, who also starred in Fast and Furious 7, where she played Ramsey.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.