Type Here to Get Search Results !

Sandra Bullock regrets having starred in 'Speed ​​2'

 Sandra Bullock regrets having starred in 'Speed ​​2'

Sandra Bullock regrets having starred in 'Speed ​​2'


No career can be impeccable, that of any director, director, actress or actor, is impossible, but most artists refuse to publicly acknowledge what they know they were wrong about. This is not the case with Sandra Bullock, who has been very honest in revealing which film in her filmography she would rather not have done: the sequel to 'Speed'. 


"There's a movie that no one is going to top that I'm still ashamed of," he said in an interview with TooFab, "It's called 'Speed ​​2.' island".



Starring Bullock and Keanu Reeves, in 1994 'Speed' was a tremendous commercial and critical success, which led to a sequel 3 years later that nobody liked: "I wish I hadn't made it, no fan has ended up accepting it that I know of" the actress jokes.


 It must have been so bad on paper that Reeves refused to go back to read the script: "I really wanted to work with Sandra Bullock, I really liked playing Jack Traven and I love 'Speed', but an ocean liner? I have nothing against the team, but already at that moment I had the feeling that it was a bad idea".

Sandra Bullock regrets having starred in 'Speed ​​2'


Is it for that much?

Directed by the same person in charge of the first installment, behind 'Speed ​​2' is Jan de Bont, who also signs the script with Randall McCormick. Alongside Bullock, Jason Patric, Willem Dafoe and Temuera Morrison star in the film. The story takes us to a luxurious Seabourn Legend cruise ship, the most computerized ship in the world, where Annie Porter (Bullock) enjoys her vacation in the Caribbean with her new boyfriend. 


However, the trip turns into a real nightmare for them and the audience when a lunatic computer genius hacks the controls and heads for a tourist port in a wild journey where freighters and oil tankers intersect. On the review website Rotter Tomatoes, 'Speed ​​2' has only 2% of positive comments and on Metacritic 26%, in addition New York Magazine named it "the worst sequel of all" in 2010 and it took the Razzie in 1998 for the worst film of the year.


 It is not that it did well at the box office and is considered one of the biggest economic failures in the history of cinema. In the United States it raised 48 million, but the global one was left at 164 million dollars and it is estimated that its budget was between 110 and 160 million.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad