Sophie Turner turned down invitation to Kendall Jenner's Met Gala party
She keeps up with the Kardashians, until she can't anymore!
Sophie Turner admitted that she turned down an invitation to Kendall Jenner's 2022 Met Gala after-party because she's too much of a fan of the model and her famous family.
"She was at the Met, and I love the Kardashians," she told former "Game of Thrones" actress Jimmy Fallon, 26. "The program tonight" Friday.
"But I think she's so beautiful in real life, and she blew me away with her beauty, and she invited me to... this low-key after party," Turner continued. "She was like, 'Do you want to come?' And I just said, 'No, no, I'm not.' And I'm like, 'Why? Why am I doing this to myself?’”
The "X-Men: Dark Phoenix" star said she went over to her house to sit on the bed and eat pasta instead.
Turner and her husband Joe Jonas, who are expecting her second child, attended fashion's biggest night on Monday coordinating outfits from Louis Vuitton, w
hile Jenner, 26, dazzled in Prada.
Jenner's mother, Kris Jenner, and her sisters, Kourtney Kardashian, Kim Kardashian, Khloé Kardashian and Kylie Jenner, also attended the event for the first time as a family.
Turner publicly showed her love for the Kardashian-Jenners before rubbing shoulders with them at Vogue's "In America: An Anthology of Fashion" themed party.
In January, she and Jonas, 32, recreated a 2015 scene from "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" in a viral Tik Tok that saw the couple posing as Kim, 41, and Khloé, 37.
But it's not just the Kardashian-Jenners that make Turner swoon. She told Fallon, 47, on Friday that she's "really mean" to all celebrities.
“I can't figure out that I'm actually invited to these things and I'm not, like, a competition winner, you know? So, I mean, every celebrity I come into contact with, I act wrong or say something stupid,” she explained.
"And recently, if a celebrity interacts with me, she immediately shuts it down and says, 'I don't want anything to do with you.' And secretly I'm like, 'Oh my God!'”



