Type Here to Get Search Results !

The most awkward moment in Jennifer Lawrence's career

 The most awkward moment in Jennifer Lawrence's career

The most awkward moment in Jennifer Lawrence's career

The X-Men actress recalled a terrible moment that she had to go through at a Hollywood party because of the lack of information she had and, perhaps, an extra drink.


Of the actresses who best tell anecdotes in all of Hollywood, Jennifer Lawrence must be one of those who take all the awards. Every time she has to review some old story in which she was involved, she does it with a level of detail and characterization that it is impossible not to listen to it and laugh from beginning to end. One of the clear examples of this was her time on the Jimmy Fallon show where she revealed what was the most uncomfortable moment of her career.


The X-Men star referred to a Hollywood party where she was in a corner drinking champagne (apparently a little over the top), and a woman approached her wanting to talk about her career. The big problem for Lawrence was that the whole time she was thinking that she was a Hollywood icon when in fact she was not. It is worth noting that at no time did she make it clear whether the person with whom she spoke was indeed a celebrity or not.


“My most embarrassing moment was in the year of The Silver Linings (2012), at one of those parties. I was in a corner drinking champagne, an older woman came up to me, she was being very nice and praising me,” Lawrence began. Thus, she explained: "In my head I said, 'It's Elizabeth Taylor,' who was dead at the time." The Cleopatra actress had died a year earlier but Lawrence said she "didn't know."


“I was the whole time: 'My God! This is Elizabeth Taylor!'” the Hunger Games actress said, to laughter from Fallon and the entire audience. “He was praising me and I was like, 'Me? Do not! You! your movies! -That I can't remember- Your fashion moments! -That I don't know-'. I told him, 'You're amazing.' My friend walked past me and I grabbed her and said, 'It's Elizabeth Taylor.' And she said to me, 'No, she's not,'" she recalled, totally embarrassed.


+ The Jennifer Lawrence movie that will have its prequel

Although Jennifer Lawrence can be associated with Marvel thanks to her work as Mystique in X-Men, the role that changed her career forever was that of Katniss in The Hunger Games. The film saga inspired by the work of Suzanne Collins had four films (the third book was divided into two) and is preparing a prequel that will focus on a character that has already been seen in this franchise: Coriolanus Snow (Donald Sutherland). The film will be titled The Hunger Games: Ballad of Songbirds and Serpents and will be released in November 2023.

Post a Comment

0 Comments
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

Top Post Ad

Below Post Ad